As an admin of a Dashlane Starter, Team, or Business plan, you can define one or more domains to identify items that belong in the Business Space. Defining multiple domains is helpful if your organization uses multiple subdomains or has changed domains and still uses both.
More about Smart Space Management
Set up or edit your Business Space domains
- Log in to the Admin Console and select Settings on the left side of the screen.
- In the Policies section, enter your domains in Business space domains without an "@" or any spaces. Separate multiple domains by a semicolon.
The other settings in this section determine how Dashlane handles the items with these domains.
- If Move company items to Business Space is on, Dashlane automatically saves all items associated with your domains in the Business Space of the member's account. The member can't move these items to their Personal Space.
- If Move company items to Business Space is off, Dashlane suggests saving all items associated with your domains in the Business Space of the member's account, but it does not force the member to save it there. Members can move all items between Spaces.
- If Remove company items for revoked users is on when an admin removes a member from the plan, Dashlane automatically removes all items saved in the member's Business Space.