If you're a member or admin of a Dashlane Starter, Team, or Business plan, our team wants to empower you to find the resources you need when you need them. You can find the answers to many questions by searching this site and checking out our other Dashlane resources
If you can't find what you need, the Dashlane Customer Support team is ready to help you in English, French, or German. Although we have Help Center articles in Spanish, we don't provide customer support in Spanish.
Important: Use only the options we list to contact us. We don't have a support phone number. If you find a phone number for Dashlane elsewhere, don't call it, and please let us know. Also, we never ask for your Master Password or login details. Never share your Master Password with anyone.
How to contact Customer Support
Both admins and plan members can contact Customer Support by selecting Contact us at the top of any Help Center page.
To open our chatbot, select Help at the bottom of any Help Center page. You can always search for answers and leave a message for an agent to contact you, and Monday–Friday from 9 AM to 6 PM EST, you can transfer to live chat with an agent.
Watch our video on using our chatbot
What information do we need to help you?
To help us answer your question quickly, provide as many relevant details as you can, such as:
- A detailed description of the problem or question
- The device, app, and browser you're using
- Your Dashlane plan, if you have one
- Whether or not you're an admin on the plan
- Any steps you've tried to solve your problem
- Any error messages you've encountered
- Relevant images of what you're seeing—but make sure they don't include personal information
- Any other information that might help resolve your problem
In addition to standard support options, Business plan admins can request a Zoom call with an agent. Members and admins of Starter, Team, and Business plans can attend a webinar.
Zoom calls for admins of Business plans
Only admins on a Dashlane Business plan can request a call with a support agent. Admins on a Starter or Team plan can request an upgrade to access this benefit.
Request an upgrade to Dashlane Business
Business plan admins can request a 30‑minute Zoom call to speak with a business support agent in English, Monday–Friday, 9 AM–6 PM EST.
Steps to request a Zoom call with an agent
- Log in to the Admin Console
- From the Account menu, select Contact Support.
- In the pop-up, select Request a call to open the request form.
- On the request form, select the day and time that works best for you and provide the requested information.
You'll receive a confirmation email with a Zoom link. To better help you, the agent might ask you to share your screen during the call.
If you don't see a suitable time slot or don't speak English, you can chat with a support agent in real-time in English, French, or German, Monday–Friday, 9 AM–6 PM EST. You can also send us a message anytime in English, French, or German, and we'll get back to you by email.
Webinars for members and admins of Starter, Team, and Business plans
Admins and members of Starter, Team, and Business plans can sign up for our regular training opportunities. You can also contact our Sales and Customer Success departments to ask for a demo or schedule training.