Dashlane provides many ways to learn about our apps and online security. We want you to find what you're looking for quickly. You can find answers to many common questions in our Help Center and blog. We also host several online communities where you can share and learn with other Dashlane customers.
Resources for learning about Dashlane
- Help Center: Find articles with steps, videos, and answers to common questions in English, French, German, and Spanish. All images with text are in English.
- Admin Help Center: Find articles for admins of Dashlane Starter, Team, and Business plans.
- Dashlane Blog: Find articles with security tips, best practices, and case studies.
- Resource Library: Discover tools and resources for keeping your business secure.
- Dashlane 101 YouTube playlist: Watch overview and how-to videos.
Join a Dashlane community
You can connect with Dashlane experts and customers in our community on Reddit. When you join the community, you can provide feedback on our apps and ask for help and tips. You'll also get regular announcements and product updates.
Reddit is a great place to discuss our products with customers and even Dashlane employees. Our product teams comment on posts and respond to questions. Our executives, engineers, and product managers also host regular "Ask Me Anything" events, so you can hear directly from the people who make Dashlane run.
You can also get updates about Dashlane when you follow us on X, formerly known as Twitter.