If you paid for your subscription on our website with a credit card, you can cancel automatic renewal directly in the web app.
- From the My account menu in the web app, select Subscription.
- Select cancel your subscription.
- On the next page, select Cancel subscription.
If you paid for Dashlane with PayPal or in the Google Play or Apple App Store, you can't cancel your subscription in the web app. You need to cancel directly with the company you used to pay for Dashlane:
- Cancel an automatic payment in PayPal
- Cancel a subscription with Google Play
- Cancel a subscription with Apple
When you cancel your subscription, you keep your plan until your current billing period ends. But the automatic renewal of your subscription turns off. After your plan ends, you have Dashlane Free and keep any data you've saved in your Dashlane account. If you no longer want Dashlane Free, you can delete your account.
Cancel your subscription in the web app if you paid for Dashlane on our website with a credit card: