You can usually solve this problem by logging out of Dashlane and back in again.
- Log out of Dashlane
Log back in to Dashlane
Important: Make sure to log in with the same email address you used to buy your subscription.
- Check what plan is showing up in your app—Free, Advanced, Premium, or Friends & Family
Still having problems?
If you don't see the name of the plan you paid for after logging out and logging back in, you can contact our Customer Support team. You can help us solve the problem by giving us specific info depending on where you paid for Dashlane.
If possible, send us a screenshot of your Dashlane receipt or Google or Apple receipt, depending on where you paid for Dashlane. Make sure all details of the receipt are visible.
If you bought your plan on our website, send us this information:
- The date you bought your plan and how much you paid
- The last four digits of the credit card you used, the expiration date, and the full name on the card
- The transaction number on your PayPal receipt if you paid with PayPal
If you bought your plan in the Google Play Store, send us this information:
- The email address you use to log in to Dashlane
- The login of the Google account you use to access Google Play if you paid in the Google Play Store
- The Google Play transaction ID, which looks like this example—GPA.1234-4567-8901-23456—and which you can find on the Google receipt
If you bought your plan in the Apple App Store, send us this information:
- The email address you use as your Apple ID
- Any other Apple IDs in the past two years
- The email address you use to access your Dashlane account
- Any other email addresses you use