If you're having trouble getting into your contact email account, check out this article:
I can't access my contact email account
When you log in to Dashlane on a new device, we send a verification code to your contact email address. If you're having problems finding or using your verification code, you can sometimes log in using a QR code instead. This method only works if you’re already logged in to Dashlane on a different phone or tablet.
If you can't use a QR code and are still having trouble with email verification codes, the solution depends on your specific problem. Go to the section of this article for your problem, and we'll walk you through steps to get you back into your account.
My email verification code doesn't work
If you see this message, "This code isn't valid," try logging in again to have a new code sent to you. The verification code becomes invalid after three hours.
I can't find my email verification code
If you don't see the verification code in your inbox, try these steps to fix the problem:
- Make sure you're checking the correct email address. We send verification codes to your contact email address, which may be different from the address you use to log in to Dashlane.
- Check your spam folder and other folders in your email inbox.
- Add email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org to your contacts and log in to Dashlane again. We'll send you a new code.
- Make sure we're not asking for a 2FA token instead of a verification code. If you've turned on 2-factor authentication (2FA), we don't send a code to your email. Instead, you'll see a message asking for a 6-digit token from the authenticator app on your phone or tablet.
- If none of these solutions work, we recommend you change your contact email address and then log in again.