To get the most out of Dashlane, you should enter personal information into the app, such as your name, address, or phone number. This data is securely encrypted, just like your login information, and can be used to help you quickly and accurately fill out registration forms, delivery information, job applications, and any online form that requires your personal information.
To add a personal item:
- Go to the Personal Info section in the Dashlane application.
- Depending on which device you're using, click Add or the + icon to add personal info.
- Choose from the different types of data we can manage: names, emails, phone numbers, addresses, companies, and websites.
When you create your Dashlane account, we'll ask whether you want to fill out a profile. You can create as many as you need.
Each field is optional and represents a field Dashlane can fill online.
- The Emails section can help you save and manage all your email addresses in one location.
- The Phones section can do the same for your phone numbers.
- The Addresses section lets you store any addresses that you want to keep handy or may need to provide online, such as having a package delivered to your office instead of your home.
- The Company and Website sections can help you supply company info or a web address when needed.
Dashlane makes your personal info work for you by filling in any of these fields automatically. The more data you enter into your Dashlane account, the more effective Dashlane will be at filling in your information, and the more time you will save!