Why are my credentials not displayed on the Web App?
Why do I get the message "Access your passwords on the web"?
If you get the message "Access your passwords on the web" when reaching the Web-app, then it means that you have not enabled the "Sync" feature in your Dashlane application, or that you are not a Dashlane Premium (or Dashlane Business) user.
It also means that your data is only stored locally, on your computer.
Remember that the Web app is an online access to your account. It will show exactly what is currently synchronized on our servers, using your browser. Please note that it is a read-only access.
This means that:
- To access your account from a browser, you first need to activate Sync in the desktop application.
- It is not possible to create or edit a credential from the Web app.
One or several credentials are missing from the Web app
If any credentials are missing from the Web-app but are there in your Dashlane application, please clear the cache of your browser, delete all your cookies, and completely close your browser. Also, try a bit later if you have just synchronized data, as it may sometimes require a few minutes before everything has been completely updated.
It also may be that your Dashlane application isn't syncing as it should. What you can try to do is forcing the sync feature, by following the instructions below:
- if you are using Dashlane on a desktop device, go to the Sync menu and click on "Sync now"
- if you are using Dashlane on iOS, log out of your Dashlane account then log back in
- if you are using Dashlane on Android, go to the app "Settings", scroll down and tap on "Sync now"
If these credentials are still missing from the Web-app, close any open Dashlane applications and contact us as your earliest convenience, so we can have a look at what is going on!
On the other hand, if some credentials are on the Web-app, but do not appear on one of your devices, and if you have already made sure that you are connected with the same Dashlane account to the Web-app and to the Dashlane app on your device, please close any open Dashlane applications and contact us immediately, so we can have a look at what is going on!