Dashlane for iOS can be downloaded from the App Store. It works on iPhone, iPod and iPad.
What Dashlane for iOS can do for you
Dashlane for iOS allows you to:
- Create a Dashlane account
- Always have your personal data with you, such as your passport number and all your banking info
- Read, edit and delete any login or passwords and add new ones, on iPhone and iPad
- Generate strong and custom passwords
- Navigate and automatically fill in any form on the Web using our embedded Dashlane Browser
- Fill in your passwords directly in Safari and your apps with iOS 12
- Fill in your data in Safari or Chrome thanks to the Dashlane extension for iOS
- Log you in automatically to nearly 200 apps, even without iOS 12. More info here.
- Read, add, delete or edit your Secure notes
- Add and modify any data in your Dashlane account, just like on the desktop application
- Sync your data automatically between your iOS device and your other devices
- Access your data even without an internet connection
- Use Touch ID or a PIN to lock and unlock your Dashlane account, in addition to your master password (which is still required to decipher your data)
- Receive our Security Breach Alerts when a site you have credentials for has been compromised
- Invite more of your contacts to use Dashlane
- Share passwords using our Sharing Center feature
- Automatically change your passwords with Password Changer
- Consult your most used passwords and secure notes on your Apple Watch
- Sort your data by Space in order to improve the organization and visibility of your Dashlane account (only available with Dashlane Business)
- Use Inbox Scan to easily import credentials for your existing accounts into Dashlane
- Read, edit and delete important documents that need to be stored securely with Secure File Storage
- Browsing safely through the internet with Dashlane VPN
- Monitoring up to 5 email addresses for leaked or stolen personal data with Dark Web Monitoring
- Monitoring your Password Health through the Identity Dashboard
Note that Dashlane for iOS can only autofill passwords inside another app if this was implemented by that other app, including with the release of iOS 12. More info here.
Using the Dashlane Web app on iOS
Our Web app works on any mobile device, including all iOS devices. It can be found at www.dashlane.com/app or by clicking on LOG IN at the top right of the Dashlane homepage.