What Dashlane for Android can and cannot do
Dashlane for Android allows you to:
- Create a Dashlane account
- Always have your Personal Data with you, such as your passport number and all your banking information
- Access and copy all your Logins and Passwords
- Navigate and fill automatically login forms on the Web using our integrated Dashlane Browser.
- Log you into your web accounts in the Chrome browser
- Automatically log in to third-party apps
- Access your Secure Notes - add new notes, delete old ones, or simply edit and sync them to all your devices
- Add and modify any data in your Dashlane account, just like on the desktop application
- Sync your data automatically between your Android device and your other computers and devices
- Access your data even if you currently have no Internet connection
- Receive our security breach alerts when a site for which you have credentials has been compromised
- Generate secure and random password
- Protect your Dashlane application on Android by using a PIN code or fingerprint in addition to your master password and to your phone PIN code
- Sort your data by Space in order to improve the organization and visibility of your Dashlane account (only available with Dashlane Business)
- Manage your devices
However, Dashlane for Android cannot – yet:
- Save and display purchases and track receipts
- Autofill other froms than login such as address, payment, ID, etc...
Was this article helpful?
6 out of 8 found this helpful