What is the Web-app and what can it do?
You can use our Web-app on any computer or device on the browser of your choice. It provides a read-only access to the encrypted data that is stored on our servers. Your local data, however, cannot be viewed using the Web app. Please use the desktop version of Dashlane for this.
On the Web app, you can:
- Search for all your credentials — logins and passwords — and notes if you enabled the synchronization to our servers (a Premium account is required). Your credentials and secure notes will be in read-only mode.
- View all your credentials — logins and passwords — and notes.
- View your account summary, invoices, billing information and manage your Premium subscription
- Manage the list of authorized devices that can access your account and de-authorize any of them at any time
- Download the desktop app for Dashlane
- Invite people from Outlook, Hotmail, Yahoo, Gmail and share your referral link on Facebook and Twitter, which will grant both you and your friend 6 months of premium.
- Visit our Help Center
Note that Contact data, IDs, Payments and Receipts are not yet available on the Web app. Please use the application that is installed on your computer or device to access them.