The Dashlane web view is a platform where you can access your encrypted data on any device and browser even when Dashlane isn't installed on that device.
Although it doesn't autofill or auto-login like the web app, the web view ensures you always have access to your data. To access the Dashlane web view, visit our website and select Log in in the top-right corner.
You use the web view only when you can't log in to Dashlane on your device. If Dashlane is installed on that device, you'll be taken automatically to the full-featured web app.
Note: If you are using the Free version of Dashlane, you can access the web view on only one device. To use Dashlane on all your devices, we encourage you to upgrade to Premium.
What you can do in the web view
On the left-hand side of the web view, you can view and edit your saved logins, Secure Notes, personal info, payment methods, and IDs, and access a few other features such as Password Health and Dark Web Monitoring.
Go to the My account menu to access the following information:
- Subscription: View your current plan, Dashlane purchase receipts, and billing information, and manage your Dashlane subscription.
- Account Summary: View your login email, view or change your data and privacy settings, and view or change your contact email.
- Manage logins: View and manage the devices you've authorized to access your account and de-authorize any of them at any time.
- Security settings: Enable the ability to unlock your account with your fingerprint or look, change your Master Password, enable Account Recovery (available only for Dashlane business plans) or 2-factor authentication, and view the encryption method used for your account.
- Export Data: Export your data into a readable CSV file or a secure Dashlane backup file.
- Import logins: Import your data from another Dashlane account or another password manager.
- Family Dashboard: If you are a Family plan manager, you can use this dashboard to manage the members in your plan and the plan settings.
- Sync now: Manually trigger sync to ensure Dashlane syncs your changes across all devices.
- Refer a friend: Share a referral link from Outlook, Hotmail, Yahoo, or Gmail, or share your referral link on Facebook and Twitter. A successful sign-up grants you and your friend six months of Dashlane Premium.
- Visit our Help Center: Visit our Help Center (where you are now) to learn about Dashlane or contact Customer Support.
- Suggest a feature: Visit our Feedback Portal, where you can leave feature suggestions for our Product team.
- Terms of Service: View our Terms of Service
- List of all dependencies: View a list of all third-party packages used in the web app and the links to their licenses.
- Log out: Log out of your account.
Manage your data in the web view
Because the web view is basically the web app without a browser extension, it provides almost all the same features except those exclusive to the extension, such as autofill, Password Changer, and Password Generator.
Keeping in mind that some of the features listed in this article may not be available in the web view, you can learn how to use the web view in these articles: