The Dashlane web app is a platform where Dashlane users can access their encrypted data on any device and browser. On the web app, saved data can be added, edited, deleted, and shared providing a comparable experience to the Dashlane application.
Note that Free users only have access to the data saved locally on the device they use to log into the Dashlane web app. To benefit from full synchronization of your data, we encourage you to upgrade to our Premium offer.
Please note that the Dashlane web app is unavailable on Internet Explorer due to technical limitations. To keep using Dashlane, you may switch to Chrome, Firefox, or Edge.
On the web app you can...
On the left-hand side of the web app, you can view and edit your saved passwords, Secure Notes, personal info, and payment methods.
If you click on My Account in the bottom left corner of the page, you will open a menu on the right-hand side of the web app where you can:
- View your account summary, invoices, billing information, and manage your Dashlane Premium subscription
- Manage the list of authorized devices that can access your account and de-authorize any of them at any time
- View and manage your security settings, specifically the encryption method used for your account
- If you are on Chrome, you can import the passwords that you have stored in the browser
- Manually trigger Sync to ensure that your data is shared across all of your devices
- Visit our website to download the desktop application in order to access more features that are not currently present in the web app
- Invite friends from Outlook, Hotmail, Yahoo, or Gmail and/or share your referral link on Facebook and Twitter (a successful sign up will grant both you and your friend 6 months of Dashlane Premium).
- Visit our Help Center
- Visit our Feedback Portal, where you can leave feature suggestions for our Product team
*The web app does not currently have the Security Dashboard, the VPN, or the Emergency feature implemented. Locally saved data or data saved within your Wallet (IDs and Receipts sections) also cannot be accessed. Payment methods other than credit cards will not be displayed. Please use the application installed on your device to use these features or access this data.
How to manage your data on the web app
Your data is organized by section on the left side of the screen. To locate an item, click on the appropriate section or use the search bar located at the top left side.
You can edit the details of an item by locating the item and clicking on the 3 dots icon to the right of the item. From there, you will be able to select See details to open a password.
Hover over a field to see related options, such as Show, Copy, Go to website. To make edits to the login information or note, click on the associated field, type your change, and click OK to save.
To do the same for Secure Notes, simply click in the body of the note to edit and click OK to save. To cancel or delete an item, locate the appropriate buttons at the bottom of the entry.
To add a new Password or Secure Note, click on the green Add new button on the main dashboard for each section. You can also go to the website directly, copy the password, copy the login, and share the credential.