The Dashlane web view is a platform where Dashlane users can access their encrypted data on any device and browser even when Dashlane isn't installed on that device.
Though it does not autofill or auto-login like the web app, the web view makes sure you always have access to your data. To access the Dashlane web view, go to app.dashlane.com, or visit our website and click on Log in in the top-right corner.
Remember that the web view is only for when you cannot log in to Dashlane on the device you're using. If Dashlane is on that device, you will instead be served the full-feature web app.
Note that Free users have access to the web view on one device only. To use Dashlane on all of your devices, we encourage you to upgrade to Premium. Please note that the Dashlane web view is unavailable on Internet Explorer due to technical limitations. To keep using Dashlane, you must switch to Chrome, Firefox, or Edge.
What you can do in the web view
On the left-hand side of the web view, you can view and edit your saved passwords, Secure Notes, personal info, payment methods and IDs as well as a few other features such as Password Health and Dark Web Monitoring.
If you click on My Account in the bottom-left corner of the web app window, you will open a menu on the right-hand side where you can:
- View your account summary, Dashlane purchase receipts and billing information, and manage your Dashlane Premium subscription
- Manage the list of authorized devices that can access your account and de-authorize any of them at any time
- View and manage your security settings, change your Master Password, and view the encryption method used for your account
- Import passwords from a .csv file. Learn how to import your password.
- Manually trigger Sync to ensure that your data is shared across all your devices
- Visit our website to download the desktop application to access features not present in the web app
- Invite friends from Outlook, Hotmail, Yahoo, or Gmail and/or share your referral link on Facebook and Twitter (a successful sign up will grant both you and your friend 6 months of Dashlane Premium)
- Visit our Help Center
- Visit our Feedback Portal, where you can leave feature suggestions for our Product team
- View our Terms of Service
- Log out of your account
How to manage your data in the web view
Because the web view is basically the web app without a browser extension, it will provide almost all the same features except those that are exclusive to the extension, such as Autofill, Password Changer and the password generator.
While keeping in mind that some of the features listed in this article may not be available in the web view, you can read How to use the Dashlane web app and extension to learn how to use the web view.