The Dashlane web view is a platform where Dashlane users can access their encrypted data on any device and browser even when Dashlane isn't installed on that device.
Though it does not autofill or auto-login like the web app, the web view ensures you always have access to your data. To access the Dashlane web view, go to app.dashlane.com or visit our website and click on Log in in the top-right corner.
The web view is only for when you cannot log in to Dashlane on the device you're using. If Dashlane is on that device, you instead will be taken to the full-featured web app.
Note that Free users have access to the web view on one device only. To use Dashlane on all of your devices, we encourage you to upgrade to Premium.
What you can do in the web view
On the left-hand side of the web view, you can view and edit your saved passwords, Secure Notes, personal info, payment methods, and IDs, and access a few other features such as Password Health and Dark Web Monitoring.
Select My Account to access the following information:
- Subscription: View your current plan, Dashlane purchase receipts, and billing information, and manage your Dashlane subscription.
- Account Summary: View your login email, view or change your data and privacy settings, and view or change your contact email.
- Manage logins: View and manage the devices you've authorized to access your account and de-authorize any of them at any time.
- Security settings: Enable the ability to unlock your account with your fingerprint or look, change your Master Password, enable Account Recovery (available only for Dashlane business plans) or 2-factor authentication, and view the encryption method used for your account.
- Export Data: Export your data into a readable CSV file or a secure Dashlane backup file. Learn how to export your Dashlane data.
- Import passwords: Import your data from another Dashlane account or another password manager. Learn how to import your data into Dashlane.
- Family Dashboard: If you are a Family plan manager, you can use this dashboard to manage your plan members and settings.
- Sync now: Manually trigger Sync to ensure your data is shared across all your devices.
- Refer a friend: You can share a referral link from Outlook, Hotmail, Yahoo, or Gmail or share your referral link on Facebook and Twitter. A successful sign-up will grant both you and your friend six months of Dashlane Premium.
- Visit our Help Center: Visit our Help Center to learn about Dashlane or contact Customer Support.
- Suggest a feature: Visit our Feedback Portal, where you can leave feature suggestions for our Product team.
- Terms of Service: View our Terms of Service.
- List of all dependencies: View a list of all third-party packages used in the web app and the links to their licenses.
- Log out: Log out of your account.
How to manage your data in the web view
Because the web view is basically the web app without a browser extension, it provides almost all the same features except those exclusive to the extension, such as Autofill, Password Changer, and the password generator.
While keeping in mind that some of the features listed in this article may not be available in the web view, you can read How to use the Dashlane web app and extension to learn how to use the web view. If you are a Safari user see Introducing the new Dashlane app for Safari users.