The Dashlane web view is a platform where Dashlane users can access their encrypted data on any device and browser, even when Dashlane isn't installed on that device.
Though it does not autofill or auto-login like the web app, the web view makes sure you always have access to your data. To access the Dashlane web view, go to app.dashlane.com, or else visit our website and click on Log in in the top right corner.
Remember that the web view is only for when you cannot log in to Dashlane on the device you're using. If Dashlane is on that device, you will instead be served the full-feature web app.
Note that Free users have access to the web view on one device only. To use Dashlane on all of your devices, we encourage you to upgrade to Premium. Please note that the Dashlane web view is unavailable on Internet Explorer due to technical limitations. To keep using Dashlane, you may switch to Chrome, Firefox, or Edge.
In the web view you can...
On the left-hand side of the web view, you can view and edit your saved passwords, Secure Notes, personal info, and payment methods, as well as explore your Password Health.
If you click on My Account in the bottom left corner of the page, you will open a menu on the right-hand side of the web view where you can:
- View your account summary, invoices, billing information, and manage your Dashlane Premium subscription
- Manage the list of authorized devices that can access your account and de-authorize any of them at any time
- View and manage your security settings, specifically the encryption method used for your account
- If you are on Chrome, you can import the passwords that you have stored in the browser
- Manually trigger Sync to ensure that your data is shared across all of your devices
- Visit our website to download the desktop application in order to access more features that are not currently present in the web view
- Invite friends from Outlook, Hotmail, Yahoo, or Gmail and/or share your referral link on Facebook and Twitter (a successful sign up will grant both you and your friend 6 months of Dashlane Premium).
- Visit our Help Center
- Visit our Feedback Portal, where you can leave feature suggestions for our Product team
*The web view does not currently have the VPN or the Emergency feature implemented. Data saved within the IDs and Receipts sections of Dashlane also cannot be accessed. Payment methods other than credit cards will not be displayed. You must currently use mobile or desktop apps to access this data.
How to manage your data in the web view
Your data is organized by section on the left side of the screen. To locate an item, click on the appropriate section or use the search bar located at the top left side.
You can edit the details of an item by locating the item and clicking on the three-dot icon at the far right. From there, you will be able to select See details to open a password.
Hover over a field to see related options, such as Show, Copy, Go to website. To make edits to the login information or note, click on the associated field, type your change, and click Save.
To do the same for Secure Notes, simply click in the body of the note to edit and then click Save. To cancel or delete an item, locate the appropriate buttons at the bottom of the entry.
To add a new Password or Secure Note, click on the green Add new button on the main dashboard for each section. You can also go to the website directly, copy the password, copy the login, and share the credential.