If you paid for Dashlane on our website with a credit card, you can manage your billing and subscription in the web app. Otherwise, you may need to make changes in PayPal or your Google Play or Apple app store.
Update billing info
If you paid for Dashlane using PayPal or an app store, you need to make the changes directly in PayPal or with the Google Play or Apple app store:
- Update billing info in Google Play
- Update billing info with Apple
- Update card expiration date in PayPal
- Add a payment card to PayPal
If you paid for Dashlane on our website using a credit card, you can change your billing information in the web app.
- From the My account menu, select Settings.
- Select Account summary and then Update card.
- Edit and update billing information and select Save.
If you updated your billing information before your next renewal date, we'll use the new billing information for the renewal.
If you paid in the Google Play or Apple app store, go directly to the app store.
If you paid on our website, you can access your invoices directly in the Dashlane web app.
- In the My account menu, select Subscription.
- Select View receipts in the Billing history section.
- Find the receipt you want to download and select the download icon, shown as an arrow and a box.
You can also select Add details to add billing information to the receipt first. You can add or edit your name, your organization's name, your billing address, and your tax ID number. Then select Save and download.
Note: We only charge VAT for French customers. VAT appears only on the invoices of French customers.
In most cases, Dashlane subscriptions renew automatically.
If you bought your subscription on our website and the card you used expires, we won't renew your subscription automatically. We send you an email to let you know. You need to buy a new subscription from our website.
If you bought your subscription from the Apple App Store, you need to buy a new subscription when your current subscription expires. If you want to sign up for automatic renewal, buy your next subscription on our website.
Cancel your subscription
You can cancel your Dashlane subscription anytime. When you cancel, you have access to Dashlane until the end of your current subscription.
If you paid for Dashlane using PayPal or an app store, you need to cancel your automatic payment directly with PayPal or in the Google Play or Apple app store:
- Cancel an automatic payment in PayPal
- Cancel a subscription with Google Play
- Cancel a subscription with Apple
If you paid for Dashlane on our website using a credit card, you can cancel your subscription in the web app.
- From the My account menu, select Subscription.
- Select cancel your subscription.
- On the next page, select Cancel subscription.
Interested in learning about other Dashlane plans?