We want you to be completely satisfied with Dashlane Premium, which is why we offer a 30-day money-back guarantee. If for any reason you're not completely satisfied with your purchase, we'll refund your Premium subscription within 30 days of the purchase date.
Please note that a Premium subscription cannot be refunded if it was purchased or renewed more than 30 days ago. Note also that this guarantee does not apply to Dashlane Business plans. Business admins should contact User Support directly.
Refunds are either issued directly from Dashlane, or through the third-party service used to purchase Dashlane.
- Refunded directly by Dashlane
- Refunded by the third-party service you used to purchase Dashlane
Refunded directly by Dashlane
You used your credit card within Dashlane or on our website
If you upgraded to Dashlane Premium within the last 30 days, please contact us directly to get a full refund. Make sure to provide us with the e-mail address you use to log in to Dashlane.
Dashlane offers all users a 30-day money-back guarantee if you're not satisfied with your purchase.
Your purchased Dashlane using PayPal on our website
If you purchased your Premium account using PayPal on our website, please contact us directly for any refund request within the first 30 days of the purchase date. Please mention the following in your help request:
- The email address you used to register for your Dashlane account
- Your PayPal transaction ID, which is 17 characters long, can be found on the PayPal payment confirmation e-mail or receipt. You may also send us a copy of your payment confirmation e-mail or receipt.
You purchased Dashlane on the Google Play Store
If you purchased your Premium account on the Google Play Store, contact us directly for any refund request within the first 30 days of the purchase date. In your request, please mention the following:
- The registered e-mail address for your Dashlane account
- The login of the Google account used on your Android device to access the Google Play Store
- The transaction ID which typically formatted like this GPA.1234-4567-8901-23456, or like this 12999763169054705758.1374858175324209
Refunded by the third-party service you used to purchase Dashlane
You purchased Dashlane on the iOS or macOS App Store
Because subscriptions purchased through the iOS App Store or the Mac App Store are processed directly by Apple, you must request refunds through those services.
To request a refund from the Mac App Store, open the iTunes receipt that was sent after purchasing your Premium subscription. Apple usually sends the receipt within one or two days.
On the receipt, click on the “Report a Problem” link in the "Item" column, right next to "Write a Review". A new window will open where you can request a refund.
You can also directly manage your subscriptions in iTunes.
To request a refund from the iOS App Store, you may do so directly on your device by following Apple’s instructions.