This article will show you how to import your data from PasswordWallet into Dashlane in five easy steps.
1. In the PasswordWallet application, go to File > Export > Visible entries to text file...
2. Enter your PasswordWallet password.
3. Choose a location and file name then click Save. Make sure the file is saved as a text file (it must keep the .txt extension).
4. Open the PasswordWallet import function in Dashlane by going to File > Import > PasswordWallet.
5. Select the .txt file that you exported from PasswordWallet and click on Open.
Finally, remember to delete the unsecured file that you exported from PasswordWallet when you are done, as it contains your unencrypted passwords!