To begin using a Team or Business plan at Dashlane, you can start a free 14-day trial with our website or contact our sales team.
Note: At this time, the Starter plan isn't available as a trial.
Start a 14-day trial
Watch the following video for a quick guide on how to start a Team or Business plan trial.
If you're ready to start your plan, you can begin a free 14-day trial for up to 500 employees.
- Go to our trial page and select the plan you want to try: Dashlane Team or Dashlane Business. Once you sign up for a plan, you can't upgrade or downgrade to the other with the same account.
- Fill out the trial form and provide a few details about you and your organization. "Company name" is the name of your organization as it will appear in Dashlane. You can change it in the Admin Console later.
- After you complete the form, verify the email address you provided in the email Dashlane sends you. If you don't receive the email right away, check your spam folder. The trial can't start until you verify your email address.
- After you select Verify now, create your admin account. This will start your Team or Business plan trial period. A welcome email will verify the beginning of your trial.
- You are taken to the Admin Console, where you can invite others to join your plan.
Note: The link inviting you to start your Dashlane Team or Business plan and Master Password creation is valid only once. If you have problems creating your account, continue to the Dashlane app, enter the email address you started your trial with, and complete the process with a new Master Password. You can then access the Admin Console and continue the onboarding process.
Buy seats on our website
If you think you're ready to create a Team or Business plan and would like to skip the trial, another way to start is to buy seats directly on our website.
- Go to our purchase page and choose the plan you want to purchase: Dashlane Team or Dashlane Business. After you sign up for a plan, you can't upgrade or downgrade to the other with the same account.
- Enter your account information, such as your company's name and the email address that will be associated with the admin's account, the number of seats you would like to purchase (including the admin), and your payment information. You must purchase a minimum of 2 seats to start a Team or Business plan.
If you're already a part of a different Dashlane Team or Business plan or trial, you might encounter an error during the purchase process. To fix this, ask the admin of that plan to remove you or contact our Support team.
Get started with your Team or Business plan
The following steps will help you ensure your Dashlane account is complete and has everything you need to start using it with ease and convenience.
If you started your 14-day Free trial with your existing Dashlane account, creating a new one isn't needed. In this scenario, log into your existing account to see your data.
If you had problems downloading Dashlane to your computer during your onboarding process, you can do the following:
After you successfully install the Dashlane extension in your browser, Dashlane prompts you to create your account.
After you create your account, Dashlane walks you through adding your first Login.
Dashlane also has tools to allow you to easily import your passwords from an existing personal Dashlane account, a CSV file, or other password managers.
Contact our sales team
If you're looking for pre-sales consulting and a custom deployment plan for enterprise licensing, fill out our enterprise form so our sales team can walk you through our offerings.
To contact the sales team, go to our business pricing page and select Contact us. You can also go directly to our enterprise page.