To begin using a Team or Business plan at Dashlane, you can start a free 14-day trial via our website or contact our sales team.
Start a 14-day trial
Watch the following video for a quick guide on how to start a Team or Business plan trial.
If you're ready to start your plan, you can begin a free 14-day trial for up to 500 employees.
- Go to our trial page and select the plan you'd like to try: Dashlane Team or Dashlane Business. Please note that once you sign up for a plan, you can't upgrade or downgrade to the other with the same account.
- Fill out the trial form and provide a few details about you and your company. Note that "Company name" is the name of your company as it will appear on the company Space in the app. You can change it in the Admin Console later.
- Once you've completed the form, you'll need to verify the email address you provided in an email Dashlane sends you. If you do not receive the email right away, please make sure to check your spam folder. Please note that the trial cannot start until you verify your email address.
- Once you've clicked Verify now, you'll be directed to create your admin account. This will officially start your Team or Business plan trial period. A welcome email will verify the beginning of your trial.
- You'll be taken to the Admin Console, where you can invite others to join your plan.
Please note that the link inviting you to start your Dashlane Team or Business plan and Master Password creation is valid only once. If you have problems creating your account, please continue to the Dashlane app, enter the email address you started your trial with, and complete the process with a new Master Password. You can then access the Admin Console and continue the onboarding process.
Buy seats on our website
If you think you're ready to create a Team or Business plan and would like to skip the trial, another way to start is to buy seats directly on our website.
- Please go to our purchase page and choose the plan you want to purchase: Dashlane Team or Dashlane Business. Please note that once you sign up for a plan, you can't upgrade or downgrade to the other with the same account.
- Enter your account information, such as your company's name and the email address that will be associated with the admin's account, the number of seats you would like to purchase (including the admin), and your payment information. You must purchase a minimum of 2 seats to start a Team or Business plan.
If you're already a part of a different Dashlane Team or Business plan or trial, you might encounter an error during the purchase process. To fix this, please ask the admin of that plan to remove you or contact our Support team.
Get started with your Team or Business plan
Once you have created your account, the following steps will help you ensure your Dashlane account is complete and has everything you need to start using it with ease and convenience.
If you had problems downloading Dashlane to your computer during your onboarding process, you can do the following:
Once you've successfully installed the Dashlane extension in your browser, Dashlane prompts you to create your account.
Once you've created your account, Dashlane walks you through adding your first Login.
Dashlane also has tools to allow you to easily import your passwords from an existing personal Dashlane account, a CSV file, or other password managers.
Contact our sales team
If you're looking for pre-sales consulting and a custom deployment plan for enterprise licensing, fill out our enterprise form so our sales team can walk you through our offerings.
To contact the sales team, please go to our business pricing page and select Contact us. You can also go directly to our enterprise page.