To add and invite users to your business plan, you can enter them manually, drag and drop a file, or import one straight from your computer.
To get started, log in to your Admin Console, and click on the Users tab at the top left from the menu.
There, click on Add Users and a pop-up will appear, asking you to invite your team.
Please note that only admins can invite users to their plan.
In the pop-up, there are 3 ways you can invite new members to your account:
- Drag and drop a .csv or .txt file. This will automatically add the email addresses of the users to the "Invite by email" box. It will not add any emails that were either already invited, or are a part of another business plan.
- Manually add email addresses to the "Invite by email" box. You can separate them by comma, semicolon, or by adding a space between the addresses.
- Import a .csv or .txt file by clicking on Import a file of email addresses. This will automatically add the email addresses to the "Invite by email" box.
When you are done, click on Send invites in the lower-right corner of the pop-up.
In cases where some of your team members don't reply to the invitation and are still "Pending," you can resend the invitation to all of them at the same time by following these steps:
- Click on the three dots in the upper-right-hand corner.
- Click Resend invite to pending users and click Confirm in the pop-up.
When inviting users to your plan, you will get an error message when adding a user if they were already a member of another business plan.
Inviting members to your plan using SAML 2.0 or our Active Directory Integration
Another way to invite users to join your plan is by adding Dashlane as an application to your Identity Provider. To learn more about integrating Dashlane with SAML 2.0 please click here.
To learn more about our Active Directory Integration please click here.