As an admin, you can add and invite members to your Dashlane Starter, Team, or Business plan.
Note: Only admins can add and invite members to their plan.
Add members to your plan
If you want to add members by integrating Dashlane with your Identity Provider, visit this article:
Or you can add members with the Dashlane Admin Console:
- Select the Dashlane D icon in your browser's toolbar and enter your admin Master Password if prompted. In the extension pop-up, select More and then Open the Admin Console.
- Select Users and then Add Users.
- In the Provision and invite users pop-up, choose how you want to add members to your plan:
- Drag and drop a CSV or TXT file of email addresses or upload one with Import a file of email addresses. This will automatically send invitations to those members.
- Manually add email addresses. You can separate them with comma, semicolon, or a space.
- When you're done, select Provision and invite.
Invite members through their email
When you add members to your plan, members are automatically sent an email from Dashlane with a link, inviting them to the plan.
If members don't reply to the invitation and are marked Pending, you can resend the invitation to all of them at the same time by following these steps:
- Select the three horizontal dots menu.
- Select Resend invite to pending users and Confirm.
Note: When inviting members to your plan, you'll see an error message when adding a member if they were already a member of another Starter, Team, or Business plan.
Invite members with a link
Important: You need to add the member to your plan before you invite them with the link. Also, if the member already has a Dashlane account with that email, they can't join the plan with the link. They have to join with the email that was sent by Dashlane.
You can also invite members to your plan with a link:
- If you haven't done so already, go to Policies in the Admin Console and turn on Invite link.
- Copy the link.
Note: You can also copy the link from Users, by going to + Add users, and then Share invite link.
- Send the link to any member that you've added to your plan, through any type of message you want.
When members select the link, they will be prompted to download the extension if they haven't already, and then prompted to join your plan.
If members don't reply to the invitation and are marked Pending, you can resend the link.