There are several ways for admins to invite members to a Dashlane Team or Business plan:
- Enter them manually
- Drag a file
- Import a file
- Integrate with your Identity Provider
To add or invite members manually or with a file, log in to the Admin Console and select Users and then Add Users. A pop-up will appear asking you to Send invites.
Note: Only admins can invite members to their plan.
In the pop-up, there are 3 ways you can invite new members to your plan:
- Drag and drop a CSV or TXT file. This will automatically add the email addresses of the members to Invite by email. It won't add any emails that were already invited or are a part of another Team or Business plan.
- Manually add email addresses to Invite by email. You can separate them with comma, semicolon, or a space.
- Import a CSV or TXT file by selecting Import a file of email addresses. This will automatically add the email addresses to the Invite by email box.
When you're done, select Send invites in the pop-up.
If members don't reply to the invitation and are marked Pending, you can resend the invitation to all of them at the same time by following these steps:
- Select the three horizontal dots menu for that member.
- Select Resend invite to pending users and Confirm.
Note: When inviting members to your plan, you'll see an error message when adding a member if they were already a member of another Team or Business plan.