Dashlane no longer sells Premium Plus and Premium Plus Family plans. We're simplifying our plans to focus on the features shared by all of our users. If you already have a Premium Plus or Premium Plus Family plan, you will keep your current plan and its additional security features.
For users in the United States, our Premium Plus plan is our most complete product, designed to help you take control of your online identity.
Premium Plus takes everything Dashlane Premium offers and then adds a layer of protection against the risks of identity theft: Credit Monitoring and Identity restoration support, and up to $1 million* in Identity Theft Insurance in the event of identity theft.
What else do you get with your Premium Plus plan, and how can you make the most of Dashlane?
Features of Dashlane Premium Plus
Premium Plus features
- Credit Monitoring: You can enroll and access Dashlane's CreditView Dashboard, which shows you your credit score, credit history, and other important aspects of your credit. We send you alerts whenever an event occurs that might impact your credit score.
- Identity restoration: Dashlane now offers Premium Plus customers dedicated, U.S.-based phone support if identity theft occurs. Provided by TransUnion®, an industry leader in credit solutions, this service assists in all stages of identity recovery.
- Identity Theft Insurance: Premium Plus users can claim up to $1 million* in Identity Theft Insurance. In the event of identity theft, you file your claim by calling the telephone number provided in the Dashlane application.
- Unlimited password storage
- Secure synchronization and access to your data on all your devices at the same time
- Dark Web Monitoring with personalized alerts: Expanding on our standard security alerts, Dark Web Monitoring constantly searches the web and alerts you when your personal information is being used
- VPN for wifi protection: A Virtual Private Network, or VPN, allows you to communicate securely on an unsecured network, such as public wifi.
- Unlimited sharing of passwords and Secure Notes.
- Store up to 1 GB of files in your Secure Notes.
- Auto-login and autofill: Dashlane automatically logs you into your online accounts and instantly autofills forms and payment information, and it does all this using state-of-the-art security.
- Password Generator: Dashlane helps you make the strongest passwords you can with its Password Generator.
- Password Changer: Dashlane can help you automatically update one or more passwords at a time from a list of compatible websites.
- Give people you trust access to your Dashlane data during an emergency.
- Priority support
Make the most of Dashlane Premium Plus
- Enroll in your CreditView Dashboard to monitor your credit history and credit score
- Review your Password Health and prioritize where you improve your passwords first. If you get a security alert or Dark Web alert, follow its advice and change the passwords on your compromised accounts as soon as possible.
- Get in the habit of using your VPN on any unsecured internet connection, such as public wifi.
- Use Secure Notes and Secure File Storage to keep track of important files and information you want to keep safe but have accessible when you need them, such as when traveling.
- Remember that Dashlane allows you to use different, complicated passwords for each account.
- Spend a few minutes entering in the credit cards you use for your online purchases and never ask a website to remember your credit card information again.
- Also fill in your personal information and let Dashlane autofill the information in online forms.
*Identity Theft Insurance is underwritten by insurance company subsidiaries or affiliates of American International Group, Inc. (AIG). The description herein is a summary and intended for informational purposes only and does not include all terms, conditions, and exclusions of the policies described. Please refer to the actual policies for terms, conditions, and exclusions of coverage. Coverage may not be available in all jurisdictions.