We’re excited to offer our users in the United States our Premium Plus plan, our most complete and evolved product yet, designed to help you take control of your online identity.
Premium Plus takes everything Dashlane Premium offers, and then adds a layer of protection against the risks of identity theft: Credit Monitoring and Identity restoration support, and up to $1 million* in Identity Theft Insurance in the event of identity theft.
What else do you get with your Premium Plus plan, and how can you make the most of Dashlane?
The features offered by Dashlane Premium Plus
Premium Plus features
- Credit Monitoring, which allows you to enroll to access Dashlane’s CreditView Dashboard that shows you your credit score, credit history, and other important aspects of your credit. We send you alerts whenever an event occurs that might have an impact on your credit score.
- Identity restoration Dashlane now offers Premium Plus customers dedicated, U.S.-based phone support if identity theft occurs. Provided by TransUnion®, an industry leader in credit solutions, this service assists in all stages of identity recovery.
- Identity Theft Insurance. Without a need for separate enrollment, Premium Plus users can claim up to $1 million* in Identity Theft Insurance. In the event of identity theft, you file your claim via a special telephone number provided in the application.
- Unlimited password storage and secure synchronization between as many devices as you need.
- Dark Web Monitoring with personalized alerts. Expanding on our standard security alerts, Dark Web Monitoring constantly searches the web and alerts you when your personal information is being used.
- VPN for WiFi protection. A Virtual Private Network, or VPN, allows you to communicate securely on an unsecure network, such as public WiFi.
- The ability to store up to 1 GB of files in your Secure Notes.
- Unlimited sharing of passwords and Secure Notes.
- In addition to standard two-factor authorization, Premium users can use YubiKeys (U2F).
- Dashlane automatically logs you in to your online accounts, and will instantly fill out forms and payment information, and it does all this using state-of-the-art security.
- Dashlane helps you make the strongest passwords you can with its Password Generator.
- The Password Changer can be used to automatically update one or more password at a time from a list of compatible websites.
- You can designate an emergency contact who, provided certain conditions have been met, is allowed to open your account should you not be able to.
- VIP support
How to make the most of your Premium Plus plan
- Enroll in your CreditView Dashboard so that you can use this tool to monitor your credit history and score, and be alerted when an event occurs which may impact your credit score.
- Regularly visit your Identity Dashboard. All of the most critical information about your online security is there. Go to the Password Health tool and use it to prioritize where you improve your passwords first. If you get a security alert or Dark Web alert, follow its advice and change the passwords on your compromised accounts as soon as possible.
- Get in the habit of using your VPN protection whenever you’re on an unsecure internet connection such as public WiFi.
- Use Secure Notes and Secure File Storage to keep track of important files and information you want to keep safe but have accessible when you need them, for example important documents when you're traveling.
- Remember that Dashlane allows you to use different, complicated passwords for each of your accounts.
- Spend a few minutes entering in the credit cards you use for your online purchases and never ask a website to remember your credit card information again.
- Similarly, fill in your personal information and let Dashlane fill in the information on online forms. It will save your time and hassle!
*Identity Theft Insurance underwritten by insurance company subsidiaries or affiliates of American International Group, Inc. (AIG). The description herein is a summary and intended for informational purposes only and does not include all terms, conditions and exclusions of the policies described. Please refer to the actual policies for terms, conditions, and exclusions of coverage. Coverage may not be available in all jurisdictions.