With SSO, users can sign into Dashlane using their enterprise credentials. Before enabling the Dashlane SSO on your Business plan, please review the limitations of the feature listed below.
- Dashlane Business plan is required to enable SSO. Dashlane Team does not support enabling SSO.
- Admins will still be required to use a Master Password to log in on all Dashlane platforms.
- Dashlane SSO users who leave the Business plan will lose access to all accounts in both the personal and business space.
- Offline access—SSO login is required to access your Dashlane vault. Offline access is only available if biometrics is enabled for the mobile app.
- The desktop app is not compatible with SSO. Review our Desktop and web app feature comparison page to learn more.