Admins of Dashlane business plans have access to Admin Console features that help them review their organization's security and whether their users' overall password security is increasing or decreasing over time.
When logged in to their Dashlane account in their Dashlane desktop or web app, business users will see their individual Password Health Score containing their safe, weak, reused, or compromised passwords.
To see individual and company scores on the Users and Dashboard tabs, at least one employee other than the admin must have at least five passwords in their account.
To safeguard your users' privacy, we calculate the scores using only the passwords forced into your business Space using Smart Space Management, not their personal passwords.
Note that no data is available before May 2020.
The Users tab
The Users tab lets you see the Password Health Scores for your company and each employee:
- The Company Password Health Score for your organization, which is the average of the individual scores of all the members of your business plan.
- The individual Password Health Score for each user on your plan.
The Dashboard tab
The Dashboard tab provides you with a dynamic Password Health Dashboard, which uses individuals' Password Health Scores to calculate the company's current overall score. Like in the Users tab, we calculate the scores using only the passwords forced into your business Space, not the users' personal passwords.
The Dashboard updates constantly and allows you to:
- Set best practices.
- Encourage your users to improve their password health scores.
- Track these changes to see what works.
- Report to leadership on your company's progress.
To check the company score for a specific day, hover over that date in the graph.