To switch to our web-first experience, you simply need to install the Dashlane extension in your browser and log in to your Dashlane account in the extension. The extension gives you:
- Dashlane's best-in-class autofill
We'll automatically log you in to websites, which means no more copying and pasting.
- Suggested actions and smart shortcuts right in your extension window
You can also search for, copy, or reveal a password.
- Quick access to the web app to access Dashlane's complete feature set
- And more
For a quick overview, watch our quick video about switching to the web app.
Install Dashlane in Chrome, Chromium, Firefox, or Edge
Log in to Dashlane
You have two ways to log in to your Dashlane account:
- Click the (orange) Dashlane extension icon in your browser's toolbar and enter your login information.
- Go to https://app.dashlane.com/login and enter your login information.
After logging in, the extension icon will turn green, and you'll be able to use all the Dashlane features in your browser.
Install Dashlane in Safari
To use Dashlane on Safari, you need to install a new Dashlane app made for Safari users.
If you ever need to access the web view, please log in to your account at app.dashlane.com.