Dashlane Essentials offers you an upgraded version of Dashlane's key features: An unlimited number of passwords, access to Secure Notes, Password Changer, secure synchronization and ability to access your passwords and data on two devices at the same time, and unlimited sharing of passwords.
So what exactly does an Essentials plan contain, and how can you make the most of it?
The features offered by Dashlane Essentials
Upgraded and Essentials-only features
- Unlimited password storage as well as secure synchronization and access to your data on all your devices at the same time.
- Access to Secure Notes to store private keys to software, WiFi passwords, and other important documents that need to be stored securely, but to which you also need easy access.
- Unlimited sharing of passwords and Secure Notes.
- The ability to sync and access your passwords and data on two devices
- The Password Changer can be used to automatically update one or more password at a time from a list of compatible websites.
Other Dashlane features
- Dashlane automatically logs you in to your online accounts, and will instantly fill out forms and payment information, and it does all this using state-of-the-art security.
- Dashlane helps you make the strongest passwords you can with its Password Generator.
- You can designate an emergency contact who, provided certain conditions have been met, is allowed to open your account should you not be able to.
How to make the most of your Essentials plan
- Use Secure Notes to keep track of important information you want to keep safe but have accessible when you need them.
- Remember that Dashlane allows you to use different, complicated passwords for each of your accounts.
- Spend a few minutes entering in the credit cards you use for your online purchases and never ask a website to remember your credit card information again.
- Use Password Changer to automatically update one or more password at a time from a list of compatible websites.
- Similarly, fill in your personal information and let Dashlane fill in the information on online forms. It will save your time and hassle!