If you're an admin and want to move your organization to Dashlane, visit Migrate your organization from 1Password to Dashlane.
If you have a Dashlane account, you can move your logins from 1Password into Dashlane in three steps. If you don't have an account, you can create one for free or sign up for one of our paid plans.
Step 1: Export your data from 1Password
Export your logins from 1Password to a CSV file. If you have any problems exporting, contact 1Password support.
Step 2: Import your data from 1Password into Dashlane
Import your 1Password CSV file into Dashlane using our web app or Android app. You can't import a CSV file to Dashlane using the iOS (Apple) or macOS app.
Important: CSV files aren't encrypted, and others can read them. Delete the CSV file from your device after you import your data.
Import your 1Password data with the web app
- In the Dashlane web app, select the My account menu. Then select Settings and Import data.
- For Import source, select 1Password. Then select Get Started.
- Drag your 1Password CSV file to the app or select browse your computer files to search for it, and then select Next.
- Preview your import. You can change whether Dashlane imports an item as a Login or a Secure Note.
- Select Import items. You'll see a confirmation with the number of items imported.
Import your 1Password data with the Android app
- Select + Add new, Logins, and then Want to import multiple logins?
- Select From another password manager and then Select file.
- Select the CSV file that you exported from 1Password and select Import.
1Password allows you to export logins only in CSV files. So your import will include logins but not other data. Information that we couldn't import to a specific field will appear in the Note section of each login.
If you have any issues with import, check out the common problems at the end of this article, including using the Dashlane CSV template to prepare and import your data.
Step 3: Uninstall 1Password
After you've moved your data into Dashlane, uninstall any 1Password apps. Otherwise, you might have problems using Autofill and other Dashlane features.