If you're having trouble importing your data from another password manager into Dashlane, you can download our CSV template and move your data manually.
- Export your data from the other password manager to a CSV file. You can find export instructions on the support websites for most password managers. Otherwise, contact their customer support.
- Download our CSV template
- Paste each column from the CSV file you exported into the matching column of the Dashlane CSV template.
- Put "Login" or "Secure Note" for all rows in the Type column.
- Put extra columns from the exported CSV after the totp column in the Dashlane CSV template. The information from extra columns will be imported to the login's Note section.
- Import your data into Dashlane
Example of a CSV export from 1Password:
Example of a Dashlane CSV template after pasting in 1Password data: