If you're getting an error message that's similar to "Something went wrong," try these steps to solve the problem.
- Update your Dashlane app. We deactivate older versions of our apps.
- If you're a member of a Starter, Team, or Business plan, check with your plan admin to see if the plan has been frozen. If the plan is frozen, you can't log in until it's unfrozen by the admin.
If you continue to get the error, try uninstalling and reinstalling Dashlane:
- Biometric unlock for Android | Biometric unlock for iOS (Apple)
- Local unlock for the web app
- Biometric recovery for Android and iOS (Apple)
Admin-assisted recovery won't be turned off, but you'll need to authenticate your device again to use this feature. Your account recovery key remains valid.
Other error messages
Check out these articles for information on other error messages:
- I'm getting a "Please check your Internet connection" error message
- I'm getting a message saying my plan only supports one device
- I'm getting a message saying "version not supported"