Yes, all Dashlane customers can invite their friends to join Dashlane.
If the invitation is successful, the person sending the invitation and the referred person are granted a referral reward of six months of Dashlane Premium. You can successfully refer up to four people for an additional six months of Premium and earn up to two years of free Premium.
Note: If you have an existing subscription, your plan is set to renew at the end of the subscription period automatically. Also, the VPN feature isn't available to free Premium customers.
Invite a friend
To invite a friend to join Dashlane, you need to log in. Select the Dashlane D icon in your browser’s toolbar and enter your Master Password if prompted.
Select My account and then Settings. In the menu, select Refer a friend. In the mobile apps, select Settings to invite friends.
Three ways to share the referral link
- Copy your referral link that appears in orange to share it directly with your friends.
- Enter their email addresses, select Send, and Dashlane sends the referral link.
- Post the referral link on Facebook and Twitter.
When one of your friends accepts your invitation to join Dashlane, you both are granted a referral reward.
Why was I not granted a referral reward?
Your invitation may not work for several reasons.
- The person invited to join Dashlane didn't use the link provided—either by you or in the email Dashlane sent—to create their account. In this case, you can either send them another invite to a different email address or contact us to fix this issue. Provide both of your email addresses when you write us.
- The person invited already had a Dashlane account associated with their email address. In this case, they're not eligible for the referral program.
- You have reached the limit of two years of Premium or successfully referred four people.
We have a system in place to prevent the abuse of this referral program to obtain free, unlimited Premium. However, if a person doesn't have an account and did open the correct referral link, a problem may have mistakenly prevented the referral reward. If you think this might be the case, contact us and provide both of your email addresses.
The code is said to be invalid
If you've attempted to redeem your code from the reward email and received an error message that the code is invalid, you may be part of a Dashlane business plan. Membership prevents you from redeeming Dashlane Premium promotional codes. We currently don't have referral codes for Dashlane business plans.
If you're not part of a business plan but receive an error message, contact us.