Making the most of Dashlane Premium
Dashlane Premium offers you an upgraded version of many of Dashlane's key features: An unlimited number of passwords, secure synchronization of your passwords and data on multiple devices, and unlimited sharing of passwords and Secure Notes.
Especially, Dashlane Premium offers new Premium-only features including Dark Web Monitoring and VPN for WiFi protection, designed to offer you the next level in online protection.
So what exactly does a Premium plan contain, and how can you make the most of it?
The features offered by Dashlane Premium
Upgraded and Premium-only features
- Unlimited password storage and secure synchronization between as many devices as you need.
- Dark Web Monitoring with personalized alerts. Expanding on our standard security alerts, Dark Web Monitoring constantly searches the web and alerts you when your personal information is being used.
- VPN for WiFi protection. A Virtual Private Network, or VPN, allows you to communicate securely on an unsecure network, such as public WiFi.
- The ability to store up to 1 GB of files in your Secure Notes.
- Unlimited sharing of passwords and Secure Notes.
- In addition to standard two-factor authorization, Premium users can use U2F-compatible devices (such as YubiKeys).
- VIP support
Other Dashlane features
- Dashlane automatically logs you in to your online accounts, and will instantly fill out forms and payment information, and it does all this using state-of-the-art security.
- Dashlane helps you make the strongest passwords you can with its Password Generator.
- The Password Changer can be used to automatically update one or more password at a time from a list of compatible websites.
- You can designate an emergency contact who, provided certain conditions have been met, is allowed to open your account should you not be able to.
How to make the most of your Premium plan
- Regularly visit your Identity Dashboard. All of the most critical information about your online security is there. Go to the Password Health tool and use it to prioritize where you improve your passwords first. If you get a security alert or Dark Web alert, follow its advice and change the passwords on your compromised accounts as soon as possible.
- Get in the habit of using your VPN protection whenever you’re on an unsecure internet connection such as public WiFi.
- Use Secure Notes and Secure File Storage to keep track of important files and information you want to keep safe but have accessible when you need them, for example important documents when you're traveling.
- If you’re a new user, import your passwords from your browsers on your desktop computer, or use Dashlane’s Secure Inbox Scan on your mobile device. As easy as it is to just surf the internet and let Dashlane do the rest, you’ll want to be sure you’re protecting all your accounts, including the ones you haven't logged in to in a while.
- Remember that Dashlane allows you to use different, complicated passwords for each of your accounts.
- Spend a few minutes entering in the credit cards you use for your online purchases and never ask a website to remember your credit card information again.
- Similarly, fill in your personal information and let Dashlane fill in the information on online forms. It will save your time and hassle!