Whether you are a Dashlane Team or a Dashlane Business user, a business plan at Dashlane combines the convenience and security of a Premium plan, with additional, business-only features. As a business user, you enjoy Premium features such as unlimited backup, automatic sync across all of your devices, access to your data through the web app, and priority support. But you also have access to features only available to business users.
For example, Dashlane for businesses enables end-users to easily separate their personal and professional data. And for business admins, there are a host of admin-specific features, including monitoring tools when provisioning accounts, managing a team's overall password security scores, and adding security levels to their company's online data.
To learn more about the features and benefits specific to each of Dashlane's two business plans, see here.
- Features exclusive to a business plan
- Dashlane Premium features
- Other Dashlane features
- Exclusive to Dashlane Business (in preview)
What features do I get with a business plan?
Features exclusive to a business plan
- The Admin Console allows admins to monitor and manage their users with ease and efficiency. With this tool, admins can provision Dashlane accounts by adding and removing members and seats, monitor the billing and receipts, and even check members' Dashlane password health scores for passwords stored in their work Space. For each user, admins can see how many of their passwords are safe, weak, reused, or compromised, with a dynamic graph to track the changes over time for individual scores as well as the overall company score.
- Dashlane provides business users with different Spaces. Spaces allow you to keep the passwords and other data you use for work separate from your personal passwords and data.
- Smart Space Management is a business feature that helps users automatically place company items in their business Space. Company items, including passwords, are defined by the admin in the Admin Console using the company's email domain or domains. Passwords matching the specified domain are automatically moved to the business Space for all users. Once a user has been removed from the plan, the forced items will be automatically removed from his Dashlane account, if the setting to remove company items for revoked users was enabled.
- The Group Sharing feature allows business users to easily and efficiently share multiple passwords and secure notes, and to multiple users at the same time. Onboarding employees has never been easier or more secure. Admins can create groups based on departments or company needs in the Admin Console. Once created, both admins and individual users can share information with these groups via the app.
- Active Directory Integration and SAML 2.0, two features that make it easier to provision business accounts to employees in a simple, scalable way.
- The Account Recovery feature provides business users with a simple and secure way to recover access to their Dashlane account should they forget their Master Password. Our patented process preserves a zero-knowledge architecture while providing peace of mind.
- Dashlane’s MSI packages allow admins of Windows-based environments to deploy the Dashlane app to multiple users’ computers from a single point. Our step-by-step deployment documentation teaches admins how to deploy the Dashlane Windows client via GPO or SCCM.
All the benefits of Dashlane Premium
- Unlimited password storage and secure synchronization between as many devices as you need.
- A built-in VPN for browsing privately on unsecure networks
- Dark Web Monitoring with personalized alerts. Expanding on our standard security alerts, Dark Web Monitoring searches the web and alerts you when it finds any leaked personal information.
- The ability to store up to 1 GB of files in your Secure Notes. Secure file storage allows you to store important files and information you want to keep safe but have accessible when you need them, for example when traveling. Please contact our User Support team if you are an admin and would like to disable this feature for your plan.
- Unlimited sharing of passwords and Secure Notes.
- The Identity Dashboard, an overview of your overall password health and security alerts, and where you set up Dark Web Monitoring.
- Password Health Score, based on the strength of your passwords and password practices.
- In addition to standard two-factor authorization, business and Premium users can also use YubiKeys (U2F).
- VIP support. Your requests are given priority!
Other Dashlane features
- Dashlane can automatically log you in to your online accounts, and instantly fill out forms and payment information, and it does all this using state-of-the-art security.
- Dashlane helps you make the strongest passwords you can with its Password Generator.
- The Password Changer can be used to automatically update one or more password at a time from a list of compatible websites.
- You can designate an emergency contact who, provided certain conditions have been met, is allowed to open your account should you not be able to.
Exclusive to Dashlane Business (in preview)
- Every user of a Dashlane Business plan will automatically get a Premium Family plan for them and 5 other family members and friends!
- The Dashlane Business plan introduces our most-requested feature, single sign-on (SSO) integration. This feature offers a seamless login experience for a company's employees using their organization’s existing suite of IT tools.
How to subscribe to a business plan
Dashlane business subscriptions
A Dashlane business plan allows you to purchase and manage multiple licenses, or seats. From the Admin Console, you can then manage and assign those seats to your team members using their registered e-mail address. More information on our business plans is available on our website.
You can manage your business subscription directly in the Admin Console
If you need help managing your subscription, please see this article: Introduction to the Admin Console?
Note that only business admins and billing contacts can change subscription settings.