Whether you are a Dashlane Team or Dashlane Business user, business plans at Dashlane combine the convenience and security of a Premium plan with additional, business-only features. As a business user, you enjoy Premium features such as unlimited backup, automatic sync across all of your devices, access to your data through the web app, and priority support. But you also have access to features available only to business users.
For example, Dashlane for businesses enables end-users to separate their personal and professional data. And for business admins, there are a host of admin-specific features, including monitoring tools when provisioning accounts, managing a team's overall password security scores, and adding security levels to their company's online data.
Learn more about the features and benefits specific to each of Dashlane's two business plans.
What features do I get with a business plan?
Features exclusive to business plans
- Spaces allow business users to keep the passwords and other data for work separate from personal passwords and data.
- Smart Space Management helps users automatically place company items in their business Space. The admin defines company items, including passwords, using the company's email domain or domains. Dashlane automatically moves passwords matching the specified domain to the business Space for all users. If the remove company items for revoked users setting has been enabled, Dashlane will automatically remove a user's business items from their Dashlane account when the user is removed from the business plan.
- Group Sharing allows business users to easily and efficiently share multiple passwords and secure notes with multiple users. Onboarding team members has never been easier or more secure. Admins can create groups based on departments or company needs. Once created, both admins and users can share information with these groups.
- Admin Console: The Admin Console enables admins to monitor and manage their users with ease and efficiency. With this tool, admins can create groups, manage Spaces, provision Dashlane accounts by adding and removing seats and members, and monitor billing and receipts. Admins can also check members' Dashlane password health scores for passwords stored in their work Space to see how many are safe, weak, reused, or compromised, using a dynamic graph to track the changes over time for individual and overall company scores.
- Active Directory Integration and SAML 2.0 make it easier to provision business accounts to team members in a simple, scalable way.
- Account Recovery provides business users with a simple and secure way to regain access to their Dashlane account if they forget their Master Password. Our patented process preserves a zero-knowledge architecture while providing peace of mind.
- Dashlane’s MSI packages allow admins of Windows-based environments to deploy the Dashlane app to multiple users’ computers from a single point. Our step-by-step deployment documentation teaches admins how to deploy the Dashlane Windows client via GPO or SCCM.
All the benefits of Dashlane Premium
- Unlimited password storage and secure sync between as many devices as you need
- A built-in VPN for browsing privately on unsecured networks
This feature requires payment to be enabled, so it is not available during the free 14-day trial of your business plan.
- Dark Web Monitoring with personalized alerts: Expanding on our standard security alerts, Dark Web Monitoring searches the web and alerts you when it finds any leaked personal information.
- Store up to 1 GB of files in your Secure Notes: Secure file storage allows you to store important files and information you want to keep safe but have accessible when you need them, for example, when traveling. Please contact our User Support team if you are an admin and would like to disable this feature for your plan.
- Unlimited sharing of passwords and Secure Notes
- Identity Dashboard provides an overview of your overall password health and security alerts and is where you set up Dark Web Monitoring.
- Track Password Health Scores, which are based on the strength of passwords and password practices.
- Two-factor authorization (2FA) standard options plus the ability to use YubiKeys (U2F) help protect your account.
- VIP support gives your requests priority!
Other noteworthy Dashlane features
- Dashlane can automatically log you in to your online accounts and instantly fill out forms and payment information using state-of-the-art security.
- Dashlane helps you make the strongest passwords you can with its Password Generator.
- The Password Changer allows you to automatically update one or more password at a time from a list of compatible websites.
- You can designate an emergency contact who, provided certain conditions have been met, is allowed to open your account if you're not able to.
Features exclusive to Dashlane Business
- Premium Family: Every user of a Dashlane Business plan automatically gets a Premium Family plan for them and 5 other family members and friends!
- Single sign-on (SSO): The Dashlane Business plan includes our most-requested feature, which offers a seamless login experience for team members using their organization’s existing suite of IT tools.
How to subscribe to a business plan
Dashlane business subscriptions
A Dashlane business plan allows you to purchase and manage multiple licenses, or seats. From the Admin Console, you then can manage and assign those seats to your team members using their registered e-mail addresses. To learn more about our business plans, visit our website.
You can manage your business subscription directly in the Admin Console.
If you need help managing your subscription, please read Accessing the Admin Console.
Note that only business admins and billing contacts can change subscription settings.