You can print any article from Dashlane's Help Center by going to the article and using your browser's print feature. You can also use this feature to download the article as a PDF.
Printed articles and PDF downloads have a cover page with a QR code that you can use to access the online version of the article.
Note: Printing articles works best in Firefox, Google Chrome, and Chromium browsers like Opera and Brave.
- Go to the article you want to print.
- Select Ctrl + P on Windows devices or Cmd + P on Mac devices. You can also right-click anywhere on the article and select Print.
- We recommend these settings:
- Turn on the setting Background graphics or Print backgrounds.
- Turn off the setting Headers and footers.
- Select the printer you want to use and then select Print. If you want a PDF version of the article to send by email, select Save as PDF for the Destination and then Save.