Important: Starting December 7, contacting Customer Support will be available to paid customers only. All Dashlane customers, including those who use the Dashlane Free plan, will continue to have access to our self-service Help Center. You’ll find how-to and troubleshooting articles, along with visuals and videos, to help you use Dashlane.
More about the changes to the Dashlane Free plan
Our team wants to empower you to find the resources you need when you need them. You can find the answers to many questions by searching this site and checking out our other Dashlane resources.
If you can't find what you need, the Dashlane Customer Support team is ready to help you in English, French, or German. Although we have Help Center articles in Spanish, we don't provide customer support in Spanish.
Important: Use only the options we list to contact us. We don't have a support phone number, so please don’t call any phone numbers you find online. Also, we never ask for your Master Password or login details. Never share your Master Password with anyone.
How to contact Customer Support
Select Contact us at the top of any Help Center page.
To open our chatbot, select Help at the bottom of any Help Center page. You can ask questions, open a ticket, or chat with an agent during certain hours. Chat is typically available from 9:00 AM to 6:00 PM EST, Monday to Friday. During busy hours, you might have to wait for one of our agents to help you. We might also adjust chat hours based on agent availability or chat volume.
Watch our video on using our chatbot
What information do we need to help you?
To help us answer your question quickly, provide as many relevant details as you can, such as:
- A detailed description of the problem or question
- The device, app, and browser you're using
- Your Dashlane plan, if you have one
- Any steps you've tried to solve your problem
- Any error messages you've encountered
- Relevant images of what you're seeing—but make sure they don't include personal information
- Any other information that might help resolve your problem
We might ask follow-up questions while troubleshooting. More than one person might need to help and communicate with you. We appreciate your patience and willingness to provide the details needed to address your issue quickly.
However you choose to get help, everyone can help keep our communication positive, inclusive, and respectful:
- Use welcoming and inclusive language
- Show empathy toward others
- Respect diversity and be tolerant of differences
- Be polite
Examples of unacceptable behaviors by participants include:
- Language containing obscenities, insults, or sexual references
- Language intended to attack, ridicule, harass, or threaten others
- Language or links to or images of anything a reasonable person would consider obscene, offensive, insulting, sexually explicit, or abusive
- Any other language or behaviors a reasonable person would consider inappropriate in a professional setting
If your support request contains language that goes against these guidelines, we'll notify you and close the support request. You'll need to open a new support request that follows these guidelines and maintains respectful communication.
Threats of physical violence or harm directed at Dashlane employees may result in more serious consequences, including referral to civil authorities.