The Dashlane Customer Support team is ready to help you with any issue and answer your questions. Our team aims to empower you to find the resources you need when you need them. We strive to deliver accurate and timely resolutions so you can feel confident your data is safe and secure.
Dashlane provides many ways for you to learn more and get help:
We also provide guidelines for how everyone can help keep our communication positive, inclusive, and respectful.
Explore our resources
Dashlane provides many ways to learn about features, workflows, and your online security.
Check out our Help Center
In the Help Center, you can view articles with how-tos, videos, frequently asked questions, and information about Dashlane plans in English, French, German, and Spanish.
Check out our other sites and resources
You can also find many other resources on dashlane.com, our blog site, and our YouTube channel.
Follow us on Twitter
Follow our Twitter account @DashlaneSupport to learn about any issues that may impact Dashlane. You can also message us directly anytime for help.
Engage with our community on Reddit
Questions about Dashlane? Join our r/Dashlane subreddit for up-to-date threads on feature releases and current issues. Ask and answer questions and add your feedback in this community forum frequented by Dashlane experts and customers.
Reach out to our support agents for help
Anyone can get direct help from our support agents:
If you're a Starter, Team, or Business plan admin, you have access to training for your organization.
If you're a Business plan admin, you can request a call with a support agent.
Please seek support for Dashlane products using these channels only, and be aware of the following:
- If a website or article claims to have a phone number for Dashlane support, don't call the phone number. Let us know, and we'll take immediate action to have these sites removed. Dashlane no longer provides a phone number for credit monitoring through TransUnion.
- Dashlane Customer Support never asks for your Master Password or any of your login details. We recommend that you never provide this information to anyone. Your Master Password is your personal key and safeguards your security and personal information.
Send us a message
You can send us a message through our contact form at any time. We'll get back to you by email as soon as possible.
Support agents respond to requests in English, French, and German seven days a week.
To help us answer your question or resolve your issue quickly, provide as many relevant details as you can when submitting a request, such as:
- A detailed description of the issue or request
- The device, app, and browser you're using
- The plan you're a member of, if any
- The steps you've followed
- Any errors you've encountered
- Relevant images of what you're seeing—but make sure they don't include personal information
- Any other information that might help resolve your issue
We might ask follow-up questions while troubleshooting. More than one person might need to help with your issue and communicate with you. We appreciate your patience and willingness to provide the details needed to address your issue as quickly as possible.
Reach out using the following link or the Contact us button at the top of any page in this Help Center.
You can chat with a support agent in English, French, or German Monday–Friday from 9 AM to 6 PM EST.
To start a chat session, select the Help button near the bottom of any page in this Help Center. To help you more effectively, we might ask you to share your screen in Zoom.
If you don't need live support, you can also enter your question in the chat pop-up to get links to specific Help Center articles. You can also leave a message with a few details, and we'll get back to you by email.
Request a call (Business plan admins only)
As a Business plan admin, you can schedule a 30‑minute phone call to speak directly with one of our support agents about any technical questions or issues you may have.
Operating hours for phone support are Monday–Friday from 9 AM to 6 PM EST. Phone support is available only to Business plan admins and only in English. Starter and Team plan admins can request an upgrade to access this benefit.
To request a call:
- Go to the Admin Console and log in.
- From the Account menu, select Contact Support.
- In the pop-up, select Request a call.
You're taken to the call request form.
- On the call request form, select the day and time on the calendar that works best for you and provide the requested information.
You'll receive an email with all the relevant details.
Attend a Starter, Team, or Business webinar
Starter, Team, and Business plan members and admins can sign up for our regular training opportunities. You can also contact our Sales and Customer Success departments to request a demo or schedule training if you haven't been in touch yet.
However you might choose to get help, everyone can help keep our communication positive, inclusive, and respectful:
- Use welcoming and inclusive language
- Show empathy toward others
- Respect diversity and be tolerant of differences
- Be polite
Examples of unacceptable behaviors by participants include:
- Language containing obscenities, insults, or sexual references
- Language intended to attack, ridicule, harass, or threaten others
- Language or links to or images of anything a reasonable person would consider obscene, offensive, insulting, sexually explicit, or abusive
- Any other language or behaviors a reasonable person would consider inappropriate in a professional setting
If your support request contains language that goes against these guidelines, we'll notify you and close the support request. You'll need to open a new support request that follows these guidelines and maintains respectful communication.
Threats of physical violence or harm directed at Dashlane employees may result in more serious consequences, including referral to civil authorities.