Dashlane logs you out automatically of the web app when you close your browser. But you can stay logged in for two weeks by selecting the option Keep me logged in for 14 days when you log in to the Dashlane extension. You can also stay logged in to the macOS app by turning on the option in your app settings. Only use this option on computers others don't have access to.
You can't stay logged in using the Dashlane mobile apps. Instead, you can turn on Biometric unlock to make opening Dashlane on your phone quick and easy.
Stay logged in to the web app
If you have a passwordless Dashlane account, you stay logged in to the web app for two weeks automatically unless you clear your cache.
Log in to Dashlane without a Master Password
If you have a Dashlane account with a Master Password, you can turn on the option to stay logged in for 14 days when you log in to the Dashlane extension. Look for the orange Dashlane D extension icon in your browser toolbar.
- Select the Dashlane D to open the extension pop-up.
- Enter your login email address and select Next. If you're using Dashlane for the first time on this device or have 2-factor authentication (2FA) turned on, you'll be asked to enter a verification code sent by email or a 2FA token.
- Select the checkbox Keep me logged in for 14 days.
- Enter your Master Password and select Log in.
After turning the option on, you'll stay logged in to Dashlane for the next two weeks. When you close and reopen the browser, you may need to wait a few seconds for the extension to remember you're logged in.
Note: A green Dashlane D means you're already logged in. You need to log out before turning this option on. Select the D icon to open the extension pop-up. Then select More and Log out. If you don't see the D icon, you may need to install the extension or pin it to your toolbar.
Install and pin the extension
Stay logged in to the Dashlane macOS app
- Log in to the macOS app
- Select the Settings icon, shown as a cogwheel.
- Select Security.
- Turn on Keep me logged in for 14 days.