This article compares all of the major features in our web app to those that were available in the desktop app, which is no longer available.
* Secure file storage: Secure file storage will be available from the web app shortly after we end support for our desktop apps.
* Login with biometrics or a security key: The desktop apps support only biometric authentication. You can use a security key as a login method only on the web app and the web extension.
* U2F security key support: We don't plan to continue supporting the U2F standard and let customers use security keys for 2FA on the web app, but we do support Yubikeys as an alternative to typing your Master Password (similar to using Face ID on an iOS device).
* Emergency Contact: Instead of building the Emergency Contact feature into the web extension, we're building an improved experience to enable easier account co-ownership and digital delegation for emergencies. There will be several months between the end of support of the desktop apps and this new feature being available. In the meantime, we invite you to use our new Emergency Kit solution, which is already available using the web app.
* Receipts: We won't support our receipts feature after we end support for our desktop apps. Contact our Support team so they can enable a feature for your account that will automatically convert your receipts into Secure Notes.